外貿新手丨商務英語必備指南(1/2) 外貿B2B、B2C

很多外貿新手面對客戶的來訪,最困擾的一定是語言問題。對話聽不懂又說不出口是件很尷尬的事,以下整理這些會話對外貿新手有一定的幫助!

一、商務:

what time would be convenient for you?
你什麼時間比較方便?
I’d like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
我建議為我們的合作乾杯。
Here is to our next project!
為我們下一個專案乾杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
請問你什麼時候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visiting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很高興能有機會拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們合作交易。
what I care about is the quality of the goods.
我關心的是貨物的品質。
please have a look at those samples.
請給我看一下那些樣品。
I’d like to know any business connections abroad.
我想多瞭解你們公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很樂意提供樣品和報價單給你。
can I have your price list?
你能給我報價單嗎?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以報一個指示性價格嗎?
I am in charge of export business.
我負責出口業務。
I’m thinking of ordering some of your goods.
我正考慮向你們訂貨。
what about the prices?
那價格方面怎麼樣?
Let’s call it a deal.
好,成交!
our product is the best seller.
我們的產品最暢銷。
our product is really competitive in the world market.
我們的產品在國際市場上很有競爭力。
our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
我們的產品行銷海外許多地區。
It’s our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
“重合約,守信用”是我們經營的原則。
I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意興隆。
I want to know your products.
我想瞭解一下你們的產品。
this is our latest development.
這是我們的新產品。
we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。
the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.
品質必須與樣品一樣。

二、價格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.
我認為如果價格有競爭力,我們可以達成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
這是你們的價格嗎?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我們很難再降價了。
our prices are the most reasonable.
我們的價格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你們可以降低價格嗎?
we can offer you discount terms.
我們可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIF or FOB?
你們報的是到岸價還是離岸價?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保證我們的價格是優惠的。
Please give us your best price.
請給我們報最低價。
All the prices are on the FOB basis.
所有的價格都是船上交貨價。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的價格太高,我們不能接受。
I can’t allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你們要求的價格。
we can’t cover our production cost at this price.
這個價格我們不能支付生產成本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
報價單上的價格是實價嗎?
This is the lowest possible price.
這是最低價了。
thank you for your inquiry.
感謝貴方詢價。
How about the prices?
價格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
貴方報價時,請說明付款條件和交貨時間。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我們的價格實在,是根據合理的利潤所提出的。
If an order is placed, we’ll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。

三、談判與合約

I’m glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
很高興我們的談判圓滿成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我們什麼時候簽合約?
Do you think it’s time to sign the contract?
我想該簽合約了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we’d like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式簽約之前,我們要重申一下協議的重點。
As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
由於合約某些問題尚未解決,所以在簽署前仍需繼續協商。
There are a few points which I’d like to ring up concerning the contract.
關於合約我想提出幾點看法。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.
賣方應努力按規定履行合約,否則買方有權撤銷合約。
No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.
簽署合約的任何一方都無權違約。
Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.
合約一旦簽署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
現在我們可以簽訂合約了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
關於合約你還有什麼問題要問嗎?

四、訂貨

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什麼時候能確定訂單?
We want to order this article from you.
我們想訂這個。
What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你們的最低訂貨量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的清單嗎?
We postponed an order.
我們延遲了訂貨。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.
一般來說,我們可以提供所有種類的貨。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.
已收到你的目錄和報價表,現按所標價格購入以下貨物。
We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我們對你們產品的品質和價格均感滿意,隨信附上試樣單,請供應現貨。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
很高興接到你們訂單,並確認接受。
As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.
因為貴方訂貨的商品尚有存貨,本公司將儘快發貨。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.
我想知道你們是否能為我們定期訂單提供你們的最新產品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.
我們的價格取決於你們訂單的數量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.
如果你們訂貨量大的話,我們可以減價5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我們堅決要求立即發貨,否則將被迫取消訂單。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possible.
我們想儘快與你們確認訂單。
There is a change we have to make in the order.
訂單中有一處需要修改。

 

Tradesparq是一家專業的國際貿易資訊商業競爭情報服務商,可以提供您產品在國外市場的潛在”匹配”客戶詳細交易記錄
想了解更多(預約體驗服務免費)👉https://pse.is/MRADC
圖片 28

想學更多?

🏆2021/03/08 B2B2C跨境電商五大網路外銷平台與海外銷售、展覽行銷、資安監控
https://gozens.net/夠勁網全球市場開發系統-B2B2C免費說明會
🏆2021/03/17 世界各國海關進出口數據應用操作班
http://bit.ly/0317世界各國海關進出口數據應用操作班
🏆2021/05/10 B2B世界各國海關進出口數據應用實戰班
http://bit.ly/0510B2B世界各國海關進出口數據應用實戰班
🏆所有近期公開課程列表
https://gozens.net/所有近期公開課程列表
🏆開課時間/地點無法配合您的需求?
請填此表>>>https://goo.gl/VjfDWJ,小編幫您湊班!
返回頂端