外貿新手丨商務英語必備指南(2/2)完 外貿B2B、B2C

外貿新手丨商務英語必備指南(1/2) 外貿B2B、B2C

 

五、運輸

We require that transshipment be allowed.
我們要求允許轉運。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你們什麼時候裝船?
We’ll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我們將按規定的時間發貨。
When can you make the balance shipment?
你們何時可以發剩下的貨呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道能否儘快裝運發貨?
Let’s discuss about the mode of transportation.
我們討論一下運輸方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建議我們用什麼運輸方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你打算哪一種交貨期?
Please ensure that we’ll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.
請確保在貨物到達前我方可拿到正確的裝運單據。
When can we collect the goods?
我們什麼時候可以提貨?
We can’t advance the time of delivery.
我們無法將交貨時間提前。
I’m very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交貨延遲了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你們需要多長時間發貨?


六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C payable by sight draft against presentation of shipping documents.
我們的支付方式是不可撤銷的信用狀支付,憑裝運單據見票。
Can you pay it on an installment basis?
你們這裡可以分期付款嗎?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款嗎?
How would you like payment be made?
你們採取什麼付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.
我們希望第一次訂貨要預付貨款。
What are your terms of payment?
你們的付款條件是什麼?
We can’t accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.
我們不接收付款交單或承兌交單,我們只收信用狀。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你們接受付款交單這種方式嗎?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
這張信用狀的有效期是多久?

七、投訴與索賠

The shipment is stuck in customs.
貨物困在海關。
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we’ll cancel the order.
如果你們不能近期發貨,我們將取消訂單。
I’d like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由於貨物受損向你投訴。
We’re sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很遺憾,我們對商品狀況不滿。
Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
經檢驗,我們發現貨物達不到樣品的標準。
The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
發送的貨比原樣品差。
How many are you short?
你們缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能將受損的貨品送還我們嗎?運費由我方承擔。
Who’ll bear the freight?
運費由誰來承擔?
We have a complaint about quality.
我們要投訴品質的問題。
We have to file a claim on you.
我們不得不向貴方提出賠償。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你們發來的貨物不符合標準。
I don’t think the responsibility should rest with us.
我認為責任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我們只能承擔這麼多。

八、稅收

Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.
納稅是每個公民的義務。
How many types are taxes divided into?
稅收可分為多少類型?
Income tax can be divided into personal income tax and corporation income tax.
所得稅可分為個人所得稅和公司所得稅。
The tax rate is not very high.
稅率不是很高。
What’s the personal income tax rate?
個人所得稅是多少?
Tax evasion is also a crime.
逃漏稅也是一種犯罪。
To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.
不開發票是一種逃稅行為。
Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.
逃漏稅者將受到法律制裁。
Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要納稅嗎?

 

Tradesparq是一家專業的國際貿易資訊商業競爭情報服務商,可以提供您產品在國外市場的潛在”匹配”客戶詳細交易記錄
想了解更多(預約體驗服務免費)👉https://pse.is/MRADC
圖片 28

想學更多?

🏆2021/03/08 B2B2C跨境電商五大網路外銷平台與海外銷售、展覽行銷、資安監控
https://gozens.net/夠勁網全球市場開發系統-B2B2C免費說明會
🏆2021/03/17 世界各國海關進出口數據應用操作班
http://bit.ly/0317世界各國海關進出口數據應用操作班
🏆2021/05/10 B2B世界各國海關進出口數據應用實戰班
http://bit.ly/0510B2B世界各國海關進出口數據應用實戰班
🏆所有近期公開課程列表
https://gozens.net/所有近期公開課程列表
🏆開課時間/地點無法配合您的需求?
請填此表>>>https://goo.gl/VjfDWJ,小編幫您湊班!
返回頂端